Tuesday, August 28, 2012

4x4 fun!


Brianna (our neighbor) and Paili-both sporting Hello Kitty.

Jakey Lee is so good to his baby cousin. He changed her for me without me even asking. (And she was poopy!)

Jake likes to pose these days. Thinking hard about the baby puzzle.

KK and Skylar

Wipe out!

Payton (Kellie's oldest baby) So cute!

Angie and Sky

                              She loved riding on this princess 4x4. Love hearing her sweet giggle. Video.

Drake and Sky

So cute!!

                                                Short but cute little video of these 2 sweeties!

Tuesday on the way to school I asked Paili what I could pray for her about, she said friends. We prayed about it and she said she felt better. When we got to school , we arrived at the same time as our neighbors dropping off Brianna (again). I realized both girls were wearing Hello Kitty so, of course, I made them pose quickly for me. After work, Jakob changed Sky for me while I was looking for a book for a friend. She was even poopy. I love that kid. When we got home Paili HAD to ride her bike for awhile. Angie, KK, and Payton came down to play with the girls. KK thought Sky should drive the 4x4. She loved it and just giggled and giggled. So funny. Payton kept jumping in front of the 4x4 and Sky thought that was hilarious. Pai offered to let Payton ride her bike and he declined stating that even though pink is his favorite color, he couldn't ride a bike without training wheels. Heather and Drake got home while we were outside and I went over to chat with Heather. Sky was very excited to see her little buddy outside.

Fitness: I walked and ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment