Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rainbows...make me feel dirty.

Celebrating Denise's win @ Del Rio!



Absolutely disgusting.

Wednesday we took Denise to lunch to celebrate her winning Jasper County Treasurer! She wanted to go to Del Rio. We all love Del Rio, and Denise...so it was a win all around!

I had a rough day at work so I was even more ecstatic that I'm getting ready to be gone for 5 whole days from work! See ya Tuesday work!!

I got a text today from Jim, the childrens minister at church. He asked if I could help out in the Wednesday night church. I called him and told him I would. I had been planning on doing choir this semester but that's ok. When I told Paili he had asked she started squealing...please say yes!! I felt really good about my decision at that point. I love to be a part of Paili's relationship with God.

After I fed my girls dinner, I was cleaning up the kitchen and Paili asked if I would pray for her. I, of course, told her that I would. She responded with, I mean now, right now. I stopped what I was doing, went over and leaned over her sweet little head and we prayed. I love that she sees value in prayer. I love that she is able to express to me when she has a fear or a worry and we pray about it together. God is constantly teaching me through my girls.

Lee came over that evening to show me something he is excited about...Rainbow vacuums! Our family had one once upon a time and it was an awesome vacuum. I remember how good it smelled, you could put different scents in it and it would make the entire house smell amazing. Good news, they still do that and so much more. My Dad came over to do yoga that night and he said he could smell the eucalyptus in the air before he even got to my house! I really want to get one in the future. Yes, even though I have hardwoods through most of my house. We have carpet in the girls bedrooms and we have furniture AND the system now does hardwood floors! Thank you Lee for showing me how disgusting my house is! GAG!

Fitness: Yoga!




No comments:

Post a Comment