Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I love my workout buddies!

I'm so excited about this baby!
17 weeks baby bump.
Sleepier boy.








Sweet pig tails!
This girl LOVES riding her bike.
Watching Sissy ride.
                                             She loves playing with basketballs. Video.

                                                        She's getting it!! Video.
Sleepy boy.

My workout girls!! Kellie, Me, and Amy.
Monday, I got to go pick up my nephews and bring them to my parents house. I love those boys. They apparently had long days. Jack was asleep when I got to Linde's to pick him up and they both fell asleep on the way to my parents. Sky was so excited to see the boys. She danced all around them. I love how close they all are. When we got home Paili rode her bike some more, she's getting better! I found out that our friends, the Golubski's are for sure coming on Friday!! I can't tell you how excited I am to see them. I took of Thursday, Friday, and next Monday. Thursday to get the house ready, Friday because I'm not sure what time they'll be here, and Monday...because I can!

Fitness: YOGA! It was my Dad, me, and both my yoga girls. I look forward to yoga because both of them are more likely to attend yoga than to run with me. :) I love our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment