Thursday, August 23, 2012

Laser fun!

This hat will be fun for years to come, I'm sure.
Nap with Daddy
She is so ornery!
Playing with dolls.
Sitting with Colby.
"Sup" Video
Ever played with a laser and a baby? It's HILARIOUS! Video

We had a laid back morning and afternoon. Paili helped me around the house and cleaned her room. She's getting better at cleaning her room by herself. She still needs some assistance of course but I'm glad she is trying! Saturday evening we went to the Garman's. Aaron had bought a laser at a convention they had gone to this last week. We put it to good use playing with the baby. Aaron also taught Sky to say, "Sup". She went around all evening saying that. We had a great evening. I can't say enough how thankful I am for the people in our lives.

Fitness: Saturdays I take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment