Friday, August 17, 2012

German fun!

Brooke and Conner

Conner and Angie

Yvette and Conner

Such a handsome little lad!

Conner and his sweet Momma, Bethany.
 Friday, dear sweet Bethany, came to visit us. She was an intern in our office for 250 hours or so 1 1/2 or 2 years ago. We got to be good buddies and we still miss her hilarious sense of humor around the office. We were so surprised when all of a sudden, baby Conner entered the picture. We laughed about what a funny Mom she'd be. It was fun to watch her in her new role.


Gabby getting some love from Grandma.



I love that scrunched up nose.

It was my 1/2 day at work and I went and picked up my sweet girls to give my Mom a break before we brought them back over for the evening. When Justin and I pulled back into the driveway Paili saw some geese in the pond across from my parents house and yelled, "Geese!" to which Skylar replied, "Geese!". Look out people, we've got a mimic-er.


Friday night we went to Rosewitha's Schnitzelbank. It was my 2nd time going and both times the food has been excellent. I was not expecting to like it at all the first time we went but I loved it! We had such a good time with the group that joined us for dinner. We had reservations for 8 pm but we didn't get seated until about 8:30 pm. I sure didn't care and I don't think anyone else did either. If you go, you'll have to check out the miniature water buffalo they have! The owner is a hilarious German lady who gets involved in the guests and you wouldn't want it any other way. She comes by the table to teach you a little German saying...Tiki Taki Tiki Taki...Oy Oy Oy!! The Ellingtons frequent this restaurant quite often and they are well known around there. The waitress we had is the one we had last time we were there. She was cracking us up about the strudel and some guy named Kevin. I laughed so much that my sides and my face hurt when we left. Some of the group came back to our house to play cards. We played BS and I won!


Sitting around outside waiting.

Deep in conversation.

Garen and I

Me and Justin

Yvette and Garen

Abbey and Matt (Kevin)

Aaron and David (Poor David had no idea what was happening next to him!)

Joe and Brooke

Joe, Brooke, Garen, Yvette, Matt, Abbey, Justin, Elise, Aaron, Erin, Jeff, David, Linda-(Jim-not pictured)


I can't imagine not having these girls in my life.

One more day till the race! I'm so excited! And I'm getting a bit nervous...

No comments:

Post a Comment