Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lasiks

Would you look at that okra!!
Beautiful RAIN!!
Joe Cool.
That fealess baby of mine climbed up there all on her own.
We watched the opening ceremony for the 2012 Olympics!!
We may have danced to some of the Olympics too!

My Maddy girl!
Pai didn't get the memo they were supposed to act like they were sleeping.
Friday was a pretty great day. Aaron had lasiks done. I'm really not sure how to word that, he got his eyes fixed? Anyways...you know what he did. That morning the texts going back and forth between all of us were pretty entertaining. We were going to go swimming but it rained so we didn't. We went to the Garmans and Justin cooked us all dinner. He's such a good man. I love him! It was delicious! We watched the opening ceremony of 2012 Summer Olympics. I didn't watch closely but sometimes things would catch my eye, like the Queen jumping out of the plane, Mr Bean playing music, and the big lighting of the torch. Skylar learned she can climb all by herself up to the top bunk on Colbys bed. We all watched the video (not of him) of a lasiks procedure. It was pretty intense. I'm sure he's glad he watched it after he had the surgery. Yikes! Erin, Skylar, and I did some dancing in the kitchen. We kept Madison for the night because Aaron and Erin had to get up early for a quick check up on his eyes. Erin had bought all of us girls matching shirts. They are so pretty! We'll wear them tomorrow. And of course she bought me a Large. And it fits. (Yes, it still amazes me.)

Fitness: Fridays OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment