Friday, August 3, 2012

Sunny Saturday!

First time giving her a bowl of yogurt.
3 precious girls with their shirts on!

Maddy fixing Sky's hair.

Isn't she gorgeous? Her heart is just as gorgeous.


Justin, Pai, Colby
Erin, Sky, Maddy
The shirts are so bright, Sky needs shades!
The kids eating their treats.
All of us in our matching shirts!

That's my body on the left. Colby took this.
How Aaron has to sleep for the next several days after Lasiks.
Not standing, by the way, just with the eye protection.
Saturday the big girls, of course, got up early to play. The girls were so excited to all be wearing matching shirts. Ok, you got me, I was excited too! I had a honeydew and a watermelon that I needed to cut up. I learned that Maddy does NOT like honeydew. Weird girl. However something I did know...she LOVES watermelon. I'm thinking the girls probably ate almost 1/2 of the one I had. I'm glad they all like healthy food. We met Erin and Colby at the pool. Then we went to the Garmans and Justin and Aaron made dinner. They made salmon, ribs, grilled some corn, grilled some zucchini and squash and put a little feta on top. Oh man...it was fantastic! After we put the kids down we sent the boys to get some Andy's Custard. They just opened in Joplin this week. It was really yummy. Not something I would indulge in all the time but I don't mind having treats every now and again. We watched a movie (I really slept through it) and they enjoyed it.

Fitness:I take off on Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment