Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ernte Fest 2012

Bye pretty girl!
Gorgeous morning sky.
We got flashing rings!!
Such sweet brothers.
I love these two!
Abbey, me and Erin
David thought Justin needed a chicken hat.
Andy, me, Erin
I've loved this kid since he was little!


The band!
Chicken Dance time!!
Abbey likes to chicken dance!
Linda and David...love to chicken dance!
Chicken dance fun...for the whole family. Unless you're doing the sexy chicken dance!
Aaron also likes to do the irish jig.
No idea what they were doing.
So happy these people are in my life!


The plans for the evening have been set since last year...we were going to Ernte Fest. It's a German festival in Freistatt, Mo that has a really fun Polka band. We went last year and had a blast! We went to the Garman's and met up with Aaron, Erin, and Andy. We drove through Chick-Fil-A so Erin and I could get something to eat. She and I weren't impressed with the food there last year. We then went to pick up David, Linda, Abbey, and Matt. While we were at Ernte Fest we sang along with the Polka band and laughed at each other. I do hate that we didn't get a big group picture like last year but it didn't happen. Next year for sure! We had a great time. After we dropped all the respective parties off, Justin and I went to Walmart to grab some things for the weekend. I had forgotten how nice Walmart is early in the morning. We went and picked up our girls and went home! Thanks for some fun memories guys! I added some pictures from last year for your viewing pleasure.
2011-Yvette's 1st time using a porta potty-she asked where to flush it.
2011-Popcorn fun. These 2 crack me up.
2011 Ernte Fest!


Fitness: I usually take Fridays off but does the chicken dance count?

No comments:

Post a Comment