Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Surprise!

Jack and Paili surprising me!
Sky and Kayla!


The dessert table!!


2 more chicks! 3 total!




Justin shooting his potato gun.


I was feeling a little nervous that Kayga was going to try to push my face into the cake. She didn't. She was just petting me.

Not a great picture of my Dad but this little girl cracks me up.
Monkeys!
Sky seeing the chicks for the first time.


Reaching for a cookie...
The fit that ensued because I told her NO. (She'd had plenty, don't feel bad for her!)
All of us! (Love you Kayga!)

Sunday, I worked in the nursery during the middle service and actually attended the last service. I helped in the 2 and 3 year olds class. I was in the room with Aimee. I've worked with her several times now in different things around the church. I really enjoy her; she reminds me so much of her sister, Ruth. Too bad we didn't have a chance to talk much at all. Those silly kids were very busy. After I was done in that class I went to go get Paili out of her class to see if she wanted to go to church with me or stay for another round of class. She asked if instead she could just go with my parents (and my nephews) since they were headed home after church. I told her to ask them if she could, of course, they said yes. She happily went with them and I went back down to hear Mark preach. We had already planned on going over for dinner at my parents that evening, so it worked out good.
When Justin, Sky, and I got to my parents I was so surprised to see my gorgeous niece there too! Paili told me that absolutely nothing was going on inside. So I knew something was up. Finally they let me go in and they all jumped out and said surprise! They were celebrating my birthday! Lee, Jenny, and her kids were coming over too. (I did know that) Justin amused himself by playing with his potato gun. He eventually ran out of ammo and started using leaves. It was so funny to watch that come out like confetti. I had taken my bike over to let Dad and Lee look it over. They both loved it. The kids played on the trampoline. We had a really great time! I'm always thankful for time with family. Life goes by so quickly.

Fitness: I walked, biked, and ran. Great exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment