Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sword fighting, bike riding good time!

Paili, Jakob, Linde, Jack

Jakob decided to smile in this one but, of course, Pai had to not look.

Friday was my 1/2 day at work and I was so looking forward to spending the afternoon with my girls. But, Linde texted and asked if she could take Pai with her and the boys to see Brave. I couldn't say no to that. A special outing with her boys and Aunt! What fun! I took Sky and went on home. The Garmans came over and brought over an early birthday present...

Yay!!! I love it! It's perfect!! I rode up and down my road just praying that I wouldn't crash in front of my neighbors that were hanging out. Thanks Aaron, Erin, Colby, and Maddy! I love you guys!
Colby and Sky were sword fighting. So funny.

Linde dropped Paili off at my Moms with the boys so Erin, Maddy, and I went to go pick up Pai. She had gone on a walk with my Dad and my nephews so we had a little time to play with Gabby.
Pretty girl!


Maddy and Gabby
I love these two. Colby and Madison.
Justin cooked a wonderful Mexican themed dinner. It was so good! I provided a delicious treat of things I found in our freezer. Good times! We had a great evening (as always) with the Garmans. So thankful for friendships that stand the tests of life. Funny story from the evening...My littlest darling decided while the adults were sitting around the table talking and watching her play on her horse to reach into her diaper and pull out a little baby boomer and bring it to me. Gag! Needless to say, she got a full on bath right then.
Fitness:We take Fridays off.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! So thankful you shared with me! Yes,I read all 60 posts! Great job! Exciting to see we have mutual friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zelma! You do know how to make a girl feel good! :) Thank you so much! Thank you for being an encourager in my journey. I'm glad you're in my life!

    ReplyDelete