Monday, July 9, 2012

Brave!

Attempt #??? on trying to get family picture at theatre. Sky wouldn't cooperate.
My girl enjoyed Brave!
Sky was great through Brave!

My little darlings.
My big girl.
Sky was loving the little brothers.
Saturday we had a family fun day! We were going to go swimming, then grab some pizza, and go to the drive in but we decided that with the weather looking iffy it would be a better match to go to see Brave at the theatre and then go get some dinner. I'm glad we chose this option. It was Sky's first movie experience and she did awesome! I was so proud of her. We really enjoyed the movie. We went to Mucho Mexico to eat dinner and then went back home. The girls enjoyed a really long bath playing with their new bathtub crayons. I love days with my family. I'm so blessed with my hubby and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment