Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sunny Saturday!

Hannah VS Sookie
Skylar loves Hannah

Paili playing with her make up.


Saturday I had planned on just staying around the house and playing with my girls. And cleaning. Yes, that too! But then I got a text from David that said he had just cleaned the pool and for me to get over there with my youngens and swim. Well, he twisted my arm enough, so off we went. I picked up Jakob from my parents and we spent a good part of the day swimming. My Dad brought Jack when he got home from camp and he swam with us for about 30 minutes before it was time to go. Thank you Ellingtons for sharing with us! We love you!

Jakob playing with Sky.

In she goes!

Jumpin Jack!
So funny.

Jakob and my Dad


The kids and Dad


Sky getting into her pool.

On out way home we stopped to see Justin at the firework stand. It was good to see him for those very short minutes! We also saw Aaron and Erin. I love them! We stopped and grabbed some Wendy's on the way home. I am in LOVE with their berry almond chicken salad. It is soo good. Stawberries,blueberries,almonds and a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. It's so good. Well instead of getting that, I got the apple cranberry walnut chicken salad. Yuck. I did not enjoy it at all. I didn't even finish it. We got home and I decided to do a little yard work. The girls were having a tea party on the front porch so I thought I would do something sweet for my hard working husband! I was trying to start the weed eater and was NOT having any luck when my darling neighbor, Damon, came over and sweet talked it into starting. (Let the records show that it wasn't easy for him either-- thank goodness!) It ran out of line before I was finished and I finished the rest of what I needed to get done...by hand.  That was not a bright idea. But it sure did look nice! This is firework season now so Justin is out of the picture until the 6th. We miss him terribly but we always enjoy the extra dough he makes while working those 19 hour days!







Sky checking out what Quigley is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment