Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We're ready for the show!

Donut, potato chips, peanut butter & jelly-it's whats for lunch! For a prego!

Thursday for lunch Yvette had an interesting lunch combo and I thought I should capture it. Brooke is getting ready to be gone next week on vacation and her birthday is at the end of July. For her birthday she is going to do a random act of kindness for every year she's been alive. We all were trying to help her come up with idea's of random acts of kindness. I love that idea of doing a random act of kindness for every year of life. So cool. If you think of any, let me know.
Fitness: NONE. Shayla had something come up. I don't even remember now.

Friday was a great day. Joe and Brooke offered to let us come over and swim but when I left work it was lightening and raining a little so we didn't go. The storm passed quickly so we should have just gone. Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20! When I got off work and went to pick up my girls Paili wanted me to go with her to feed the chicken, Sweetie.

Pai and Cupcake.

Pai and her chicken, Sweetie.
Sweetie follows Pai around.
Hand feeding Sweetie.
Feeding the horses. With an umbrella.
Sky "helping" us put the tent up!

We started getting stuff set up for the annual firework extravaganza! We love this tradition with our friends and family! Damon, Kellie, and the kids were outside when we got home and I walked over with the girls for a minute to chat. Kellie told me she had gotten her yoga mat! She's serious! I'm so excited! I bathed my girls and put them to bed. Justin went outside to get fireworks prepped and I went out to help him. I really enjoyed just being with him and working on the fireworks. It was a very late night with fireworks, cleaning, and prepping food!
Fitness:OFF on Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment