Monday, July 9, 2012

Yay, fireworks!

Paili and Sam lighting stuff.
Sweet baby Risa and her Momma Joyce.
Thursday we did a few fireworks at our house because we don't get to do anything on the 4th. Some of our neighbors came over and watched with us. We really do have fantastic neighbors!
Paili lit a 3 minute smoke. It was so pretty! 





Mark and Brianna.
Justin lighting Sams sparkler.
Heather and Drake. (Greg was there too!)
Brianna, Ana, Sam, and Paili.
Sky's first sparkler. She was enthralled! Everyone was lucky to not be burned.
I love her faces. She is so expressive.
Amy is closest to me. Shoga is in the purple shirt.
After the firework display the girls came over the our 2nd yoga class. It was just as great as the 1st.

My Dad showing us how to do the ending pose. If only I had taken pictures of Shay Shoga and myself trying to get to that position. Amy however didn't struggle nearly as much as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment