Sunday, July 15, 2012

I love babies!!!

Yvette at 11.5 weeks pregnant!
I've finally been given permission to say...Yvette is pregnant!! Yes, the baby is mine. Ok, not really, but I am so excited!!  She is 11 1/2 weeks. Her sweet little belly is really poofing out much more than it did with Taylor at this point. She has wanted this baby for so long, I couldn't be happier for her. (and ME-cause I LOVE babies!) I was really hoping for twins but she had the ultrasound and there's only 1 baby in there! I'm wishing for a healthy baby girl! She already has a handsome boy, but I want her to have a girl this time!


She loves my new glasses!

Monday was Yoga night. We had a great class where Shayla fell asleep at the ending. I did too but very briefly. She was out cold. Amy is at camp this week so she won't be with us until next week. We missed you Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment