Monday, July 23, 2012

Pai's new bed!

My girls enjoying a bubble bath.
Bubbly Sky.
Baths make you hungry!
I love snuggle time with Momma.
She was on an important call.
Sunday all of us got up late after such a late night out having fun. Needless to say, sadly, we missed church. I really hate missing church.  I gave both the girls a much needed bath. We hung out around the house, Paili played outside with her friends. I deleted all the pictures from the party. (See yesterdays post-Aaron got most of them back!) We ate some very yummy left overs from the BBQ. My Mom texted and asked if I would want the bed the Justin had made for my oldest nephew, Kyle. We've been wanting a new bed for Pai so I said, YES! My Mom brought it over and Justin and I took down Pai's old bed and put the new one up. She has so much more room to play now. I love it! She loves it. We're all very happy with the change.I didn't get any pictures of the transformation, I was still in my funk from deleting all the pics from the day before. We went back over to my parents and cleaned up the mess left from the firework party.
Fitness: We didn't get home until later than I would have liked and Shay didn't want to run that late so I just did some exercises at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment